Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

Here we are in September again.. the first day of school. Katie was off to 1st grade.. WOW! The last Montieth to be in Mommy's grade. She is right next door with Mrs. Epperson (and Ms. Soler, her student teacher).

Garret started 4th grade, he is in Mrs. Coyle's class. A few years ago Mrs.Coyle taught 1st grade with me. And Conner headed off to his last year of middle school...8th grade. Yikes! Next year I have to say I have a High schooler.. I can wait.

Katie picked her outfit. Not my choice.. but she did wear the Lelli Kelly shoes which are darn cute. Garret was disgusted I made him wear new clothes. "these are fine mom", as he was pulling on a grungy pair of sweats and a t-shirt with a hole... hope he can find a good wife. Conner said his day was fine. I swear that kid never gets excited about anything these days. He is so mellow. I guess I shouldn't complain as I know most middle school kids are constant drama. And Mommy.. well, ,no photo op for me today. I did however manage to make it through the day with 29, yes 29... 1st and 2nd graders. I need a glass of wine. :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

No photo op for you--but you looked beautiful! I hope you enjoyed a glass of wine and are ready for day 2! I'm crossing my fingers we'll be here next year and you get my Mo'gan! :)