Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Crazy Life!

This is a typical "day in the life" at our house. At school, Garret and Katie participated in "Take Your Favorite Stuffed Animal to School" day. Garret brought Bruno and Katie brought Bruiser (on her shoulder, look closely).



A photo from the entrance of school toward the building...in the distance, Mt. Rainier. I guess this is why they call it "Foothills Elementary"... I wish I was a better photographer, the view is beautiful!



A typical afterschool meeting for me... I think I had something every night this week! This was science training with my teammates, Heidi and Nancy. We were debating the specific elements of a "glo-stick"...don't ask!


Conner had an "end of the season" wrestling tournament Wed. & Thur. I tried to get a picture of him on the mat... but as most of his season went, it was quick and over and I missed it. His coach was Mr. Ruddiger. He had a good time and enjoyed himself for the most part, I think it was harder than he thought. For a kid that hasn't tried sports since t-ball... he did great!


Katie went to a bowling birthday party for her friend Emily. She had a fun time. I think the Wii inspired her to "throw some pins down"...

I went to a baby shower for my friend Denise. She is having a baby in a week or so... She teaches at school with me, here is a photo of all of the Foothills staff.


Amanda, Tracy, Denise, Laurie (front row), Sarah and Me (back row)

We played some funny games and had good food, all inspired by a Sports Theme (it's a BOY!). One game we played was called "Who broke their water?" In the bottom of every cup, frozen ice and a plastic baby inside...I just about threw my cup.



(do you see the teeny plastic baby??)

Well, not all of this happened on the same exact day, but I feel sometimes like I am going in a hundred different directions. The kids keep Marc and I on our toes!


No comments: